These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models R15114B and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.
The R15114B Features:
- Eliminates dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads
- Completely pre-wired with individual wires marked by circuit
- Max. Generator Running Watts: 1875
- Phase: Single
- Max. Single-Pole Circuits: 4
- Max. Double-Pole Circuits: 0
- Max. Combined Load @ 125 VAC: 15
- Max. Combined Load @ 250 VAC: N/A
- 15 AMP Single Pole Circuit Breakers: 4
- 20 AMP Single Pole Circuit Breakers: 0
- Power Inlet, NEMA: 5-15
- Reccommended Cord Size (Guage): 14
- Conduit Size (Inches): 1/2 inch
- Wattmeters: No
- Dimensions H x W x D (Inches): 18.5 x 7.5 x 7
- Cabinet Type, NEMA: Outdoor, NEMA 3R
- Made in USA