These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All models with a power inlet on the front *with exception to model 30216BRK* also include a cover for the power inlet opening that facilitates hardwiring. All models without a power inlet on the front include a covered opening that permits the installation of a power inlet for cord connection directly to the transfer switch.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.
- Model: 30408B
- Model Description: Pro/Tran
- Max. Generator Running Watts: 7500
- Phase: Single
- Max. Single-Pole Circuits: 8
- Max. Double-Pole Circuits: 4
- Max. Combined Load @ 125 VAC: 60
- Max. Combined Load @ 250 VAC: 30
- 15 Amp Single Pole Circuit Breakers: 6
- 20 Amp Single-Pole Circuit Breakers: 2
- Power Inlet, NEMA: None
- Reccommended Cord Size (gauge): N/A
- Conduit Size (inches): 1
- Wattmeters: Yes
- Dimesnsions H x W x D (inches): 13.75x7x4.5
- Cabinet Type, NEMA: Indoor