As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.Runs both gasoline and propane Full featured power panel All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
- Clean running propane will not gum up or foul the carburetor for quick and reliable starts every time.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- Approximately 20 Hours run time (propane) 8 Hours run time (gasoline)
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- 2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Gasoline Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- Propane Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 20.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
April 24th, 2014
Comment:Everything was intact on delivery. Quick install. Rope pull started off propane no issues. Battery eas dead but got a replacement via email. Excellent customer service. I have already recommended to friends. Transfer switch purchased with very helpful person.
April 1st, 2014
you can't beat a propane generator
Comment:This generator is fantastic! The only thing missing is an attached bracket for the tank. It would make it easier moving it around.
January 21st, 2014
Comment:Arrived in two days(free shipping) nice unit.should have two people to lift into truck
December 13th, 2013
Comment:I putting it together which took about 45 mins, I was able to fill it with oil, put Gas in it and turn the Key and away it went. Fired right up and ran for about an hr without issue. I haven't tried it on Prophane yet, but pretty sure it will work fine. Very nice unit for the price..
December 13th, 2013
Great service, great price
Comment:this was purchased as a scratch and dent model. There was only some minor cosmetic damage. However the rope would not retract when I tried to start it. It started right up with the electric start. I called support and Mike sent me out a new complete assembly for the recoil(easily replaced) no charge. This was a great surprise. The product went together easily enough. It takes a good deal of patience to get the oil in the filler point, but it is what it is. Not a deal breaker for sure. All in all, a great purchase. Don't be afraid to purchase on the scratch and dent page.!!!!
December 1st, 2013
Comment:Very pleased with the quality and fast delivery! LP is so much better than just gas.
November 16th, 2013
Ordered a Scratch / Dent unit, Just Fine
Comment:Just a little difficult with the shipping bracket. Unit fired up and ran great for an hour as a test. Completing the picture with a battery tender and a solar light in case it is needed under cover of darkness, to get started. I consider gasoline as the optional fuel as much less trouble with LPG as the norm, but it is still a great option!
October 28th, 2013
FOLLOW-UP ON PREVIOUS REVIEW
Comment:I am sorry I only gave my unit a 4. It would not start with the key because the battery did not get a full charge with my initial 15 minute test and 5 minute test the next day. I put the battery on my trickle charger and it powered up in no time. This generator is truly a 5. I rounded up 7 unwanted LP tanks in two days and had them filled for $20 each. Bring on that next power outage.
October 26th, 2013
PROPANE YES YES YES
Comment:Delivery was about six days, thank you. Oil was easy but battery was a little work with those small hex nuts. After I realized the key has to be turned on, it started with one pull. This unit is perfect for what it is- an emergency generator. It powers my whole house because my hot water heater, furnace and stove are natural gas and I don't have central air conditioning. It will do the 220 volt cloths dryer and everything else.
October 11th, 2013
4400 dual fuel
Comment:received in good condition and very happy with product everything it was stated to be and more,would not hesitate to purchase again.